Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award

Thanks sis Grace for this award. I really appreciate it!

Here are the rules:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now, I'm awarding my friends here in blogsphere. I just hope that they never forget about me, LOL! Miss you all!

to: Sheng, Melanie, Annie, Ate Liz, Bregie, Gracie, Chubby, Jhona, Jaja and Maureen

May you find time to post this. Thanks guys for the friendship!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura for thinking of me on this one. :D I'll try to post it soon. :D

Gorgeous MUM said...

Was here leaving some lovely thoughts!

Gorgeous MUM said...

Happy April Fools Day!