Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Rekindling my Passion to blog

Wow, after a decade I was able to be back here. LOL. A lot of things has been happening and was not able to really come online. Anyway, to all of you, I'm back and happy to be back. Just to give you an update here's some of my pictures while I'm out. I miss you guys and hope that you never forget me after all this time. LOL. Thanks!



3 Comments:

JonaBQ said...

welcome back!

laura said...

thanks a lot!

mightydacz said...

hello how are you wow after a long vacation almost 4months whre have u been laura dear?what happened to u?Pregnant?lol welcome back