Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Plastic Miracle

I couldn't believe that there's such a thing as hand crafted quality plastic machining where they can customize and fabricate the simple to the complex plastic tracks, gears, bearings, bushing, washers and a lot more. At first, I doubted the having a plastic gears but then I realize the advantage of using it. Why? Well, plastic is a rust free materials and will surely last because of the quality of materials used in molding it. It's specifically good especially for big manufacturing industries for it will save them money because they can use their bearings for example over a long period of time without worrying or rust.

2 Comments:

Bogcess said...

Aw.. The Innovation of Plastic.

Earn Pera Online

Anonymous said...

nice