Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Tuesday

It was a hectic day for me again as I am already doing two jobs at the same time. Good thing hubby is very understanding about my situation. It might take a little while before I get use to my new schedule but for the meantime I'll do my best to still grab a little time just to see what's going on here. It's kinda hard but it's more fun. No idle time for me and perhaps I'll lost some lbs. because of this. LOL! Well hoping, hahahaha

2 Comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Laura...

Musta na? Bising bisi ang buhay ah. Parang ako...hahaha. Hindi nga ako nakaka hop masyado.

Enjoy your weekend!


Juliana

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!