Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Favorite Online Sports Videos

Looking back at 2008 Olympics which held in Beijing I realized a lot of my childhood memories. I remembered when I first learned how to swim and won the first prize for our class during our inter school competition when I was still in high school. I’m just a little sad because I don’t have sports clips at that time because I think online sports videos are not as popular as that. Well, I wish I captured every moments of my sports competition like Michael Phelps. LOL! Sounds funny but it’s true. You can always look back the happy memories it brought you and your family. As I am watching the sports videos of Michael Phelps it brought me back from my past the somehow impacted my life. It is because of sports makes me tougher today. I love to swim and somehow had a good effect on my health. I know you too had sporting events you can be proud of and maybe somehow will add more fun if you join the SportsVids contest and who knows you might the lucky winner. Go and hurry up, read how the contest rules goes and sign up!


Post?slot_id=

0 Comments: