Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Sweet Mother in Law

Me and my hubby are really happy today, well guess what? My mother in law pay us a visit! It was really a surprise especially for my hubby because after 13 years of not seeing his mom he was able to gave her a big hug and a worthwhile chit chat. My hubby was almost teary eyes because of course he missed his mom so much. While for me, it's one of the greatest opportunity to finally met my mother in law. It was a happy feeling especially when she gave me a big hug and told me that she already found her daughter and that's me. She will stay in Vancouver for a week and right now she is staying with her friend and will visit us again soon. I can say that she is a sweet lady just like my mom and I can't wait to get to know her more.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! it's good you've met where your hubby came from. hope you can spend more time together. God Bless!