Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I wanted a New Layout Design!!!

I been thinking of editing my website design. I wanted it to be more sophisticated and well more viewer's friendly and catchy. My problem is how to do it myself? I am not an expert when it comes to web designing. Heck, I don't even know how to read those programming languages that they usually used for web designing. My sister said that it's better if they have this WYSIWYG. Oh, it's much harder to understand, I told her and she said that WYSIWYG means What You See Is What You Get. Hmmm, it made sense to me, it's easier to understand now. LOL!

Anyway, I still couldn't made my own website design. It's crazier than I thought. Good thing I seen this WP Remix website which offer premium wordpress themes and a WYSIWYG page template editing. Hmmm, just like my sister told me. Aside from that, I'm seeing a lot of interesting website templates that I really like. Well, the big catch actually is the 50% increase from their affliate program payout which means a greater chance for me to get additional income and this already started since last week. So, if ever, I will get my own website design plus a greater chance to earn more. Sounds good, right? What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ITemplatez.com offers professional web templates,css templates,professional templates,psd templates, flash templates ,swish templates, dreamweaver templates, and other web design products available for immediate download.

Nadine Camille said...

which website?
aww that'll be fun!
one of my favorite hobbies is editing layouts,
though i'm not that much good..

anyways, goodluck:)

maybe try frontpage or dreamweaver, they're using wysiwyg interface too:D

Take Care, thanks for droppin by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I'll wait your new layout and the design :D safe to work !

I hope your next layout look interesting :D

By the way don't forget to comment back okay :D Thx

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, I've found free blog templates for Blogspot.
http://thecutestblogontheblock.com