Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, October 3, 2008

The little prince

As I was scanning our DVD’s on file I saw this old movie entitled “The Little Prince”. I got curious about the story since I also seen a movie about a Little Princess several times. I just thought that it was funny because of the coincidence between the title but as I run through the movie I find it out more interesting. The story begun when a pilot (Richard Kiley) had a crash landing at Sahara dessert and while trying to fix his airplane a child about 4 to 6 years old came from nowhere. The pilot was taken aback because he did not expect that a boy like him will be appearing on a deserted place like Sahara. So the pilot asked the little boy who he was and he said he has no name and when he asked where he came from he said he came from above. He thought that boy was just making fun of him but since they both stuck on that desert he had no choice but to be with the boy. The little boy seems to be very intelligent and a little talkative too. He has lots of stories to tell that the pilot can’t decide if he will believe or not. But along the way, he learned to trust the little kid and was able to shared a lot of good memories with him.

One thing that I couldn’t forget about the little boy’s story was about the fox. He acquired wisdom from the fox about caring and loving other people or even other living things. The fox said that if you begin to care and love for the people or for any other living things you will see them in a special way, like the fox which the little boy learned to care with, the fox became special to his eyes. A lot of more amazing story that the little boy shared with the pilot and together they charmed and touch the heart of each other.

I learned a lot from that story and I agreed with the fox about caring and loving makes you see how special the person is or how special your pets are or maybe even the flowers in your garden. Like the parents with their kids or the husband to his wife. We might never experience living in this world if there’s no love and care. Learn to love and care more and I think the world will be even beautiful to live in.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, kamusta ka na dyan? Mukhang busy ka dito ha, that's good. :)
That film might be an adaptation of The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery is one of my favorite books and it has my fave quote of all times "It is only with one's heart that one can see clearly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

Btw, will you please add my two new blogs to your list:
http://www.onehomediva.com
http://www.agelessfashionbeauty.com
Thank you! :)