Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Use your time wisely

As I’m watching our watch and listening to it’s tick and tack I realized how many time I wasted for just doing nothing and just day dreaming. As blogger, each time counts because you don’t know when a great opps comes out. You have to think of better way to catch it. There’s no better way but to be watchful about it but sometimes it’s really a time consuming. So what I did was that, while trying to catch some opps, I also did blog hopping and connecting with my online friends while trying finish my household chores. It’s kinda hard at first but eventually was able to manage it. Having that kind of technique really gave me so much time for all. I can do multitasking and in the sense I surely used my time wisely. You can also try it if you want. Have a good day!

0 Comments: