Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Got your own taste in fashion?

A lot of us followed the trend of the world which we called fashion. Most of the time we buy clothes and other stuff because that’s the trend today and most of the time we end up in spending too much by just following the current trend. Are you like that too? Well, you shouldn’t be, because there are also lots of ways how to become fashionable without really spending too much. But how would you know if you don’t have any idea to jazz up yourself. Well, I think that’s our common problem before but I guess it’s not anymore because fashion designing has a solutions for that and you too can learn that. Just choose the fashion school near you and enroll. After that you are off to go to follow and enhance your own taste in fashion. Don’t you like that idea? Oh, I know what you think, go and get it girl!

0 Comments: