Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Put your babies closer to your heart...

I and my hubby are now preparing for our baby to come. My hubby is making sure there's enough space when our baby finally comes out while me is browsing the net on the hope to see new features about babies. I came accross to baby carriers as I am completing my list. At first I thought it's not necessary to have it but I realized that having it will do me a lot of favors. First it will make sure that my baby is safely place close to my heart and will never accidentally drop him/her in any circumstances. Then second having it will sure help me relax while taking care of my baby. There's a lot of benefits I seen if I have a pair of baby carriers aside of course from the fashionable styles I seen. So the verdict? Well of course, put it in my basket!

0 Comments: