Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Saturday Buzz

What a sad news about the Beijing Olympic games to know that several of the medalist to have doping cases during the games. It's not the first time we heard this but the sad news about it I think is that olympic players never really learned. Do they really have to take those drugs prohibited during the olympics? Why can't they just play a fair games? Although, I'm not saying that it's true for all the players because there are really good players we have, what I want to point out is that those medalist never really learned.

3 Comments:

Nanaybelen said...

they are not fair

Anonymous said...

How I wished that organizers must have to examine them accurately before the player will play. I already heard this on previous games

laura said...

They should have to. but I dont know really their process why they skip this serious matter.