Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, September 26, 2008

I get worried for my mom..

I was shocked when I heard the news that mom almost black out because of high blood. This kind of news is what I don't like most because I know how it feels being not able to go there as fast as I can when my family needs me. I talked with my mom over the phone and I was just so glad knowing that she is already ok and just need to take some medicine given by her doctor. I immediately sent money to her to buy all the medicine needed because I dont want to happen it again. I know that my mom is already old but I hope that she will still be the happy mom I ever had. I'm praying that God always protect her and my dad because I'm away from them. Please pray for my mom and dad too.

0 Comments: