Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Land Rover world, the eWorld suits for my Dad

I understand why my dad like Land Rover truck very much. My dad and my mom live in the province and they owned a land there. It’s quite big that they need assistance especially during harvest time and land rover truck is a big help for my folks. I thought it’s enough to just own that truck but my dad said that he need some information to properly take care of his beloved truck and so he asked help from me to search a site that can help him about his problem and just like an answered prayer I seen the Land Rover site which best suited for my dad’s request. Whew, what a relief for me to finally able to help out my dad on this. I seen that Land Rover a lot of information about trucks, cars and other things which my dad can learn about. I know that this site will be beneficial for my dad and I think for my hubby as well.

0 Comments: