Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Ronix Wakeboard for my brother

Oh, I can’t help but think what will be my brother’s reaction when he finally gets the Ronix wakeboards that I purchased for him. I’m sure that he will love it. With its quality and design I’m sure that he will not use his old wakeboard. LOL! I’m really glad that I got it on sale. Imagine, from $380 price it went down to $259. What a great deal I get there, plus I love how it has been done. It has a touched of simplicity but elegant and just suited for my brother’s personality. I can’t wait to hear his voice and give me a big hug because of this. Whew, what a happy feelings it can be giving joy to the one you love.

0 Comments: