Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dating 101

This is exciting, here goes...

1. When was your first kiss and where?
Long ago

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
4 or 5 years ago, still last,were married

3. What age were you allowed to date?
I don't know as I was always work oriented

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
Didn't date as teenager

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
Still with husbad after 6 yrs even when were in a long distance relationship we keep our love alive with respect,caring and loyalty.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
About 4 years

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
I am very sure that thomas is for me because I don't feel for anyone like I feel for him, besides even we encounters lots of problems when were in the middle of relationship and untill now I could say he is the one who come to me from God to be my partner in life.I am always looking forward to our life to be more perfect even not in materials but a tleast for what we felt to each other.

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
Dunno we will talk about this when the kids are here but for me I am scared, hope no date. Thomas say they can date when they are 30 hehehe.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
If they are 30 we will be cool lol

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
Don't do it ! lol


Thanks maybel for passing this exciting games Its fun to answering all the questions here,anyone who can grab this tag.

1 Comment:

Maybel Mateo said...

haha, katuwa naman ung mga answers... tnx for posting the tag sis... sa uulitin :-)