Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Santol



Its what the one I miss back home coz cant find it here dunno why? I like santol especially if its sour I like the flesh of it if I make very tadtad dunno in english hehehehe then I put lots of salt then bite it so yummy for me I can eat 10 pcs at de same time.This pics looks nice for me I saw it in internet while browsing stuff so I make idea to post it here. Its my first time seeing this fruit unusually arranged this way, I just wonder if other common fruits(like apples,oranges,mangoes) can be arranged this way too, and maybe could attract more buyers if so.

Many have not found a SANTOL fruit to their liking , because sometimes its too sour...though i think it depends on the kind of tastebuds you have. :)So if you guys think go back home hehehe.....

7 Comments:

Sweetiepie said...

wow kalami aning santol oi, it`s been a long time since the last time i had eaten those.

Anonymous said...

Wow! santol looks so very yummy. Tagae ta bi? lol.

Anonymous said...

I like Santol when it is sweet. Have you tried Santol juice?

Laura, paki-change yung address ng cooking blog ko (Not Just Another Blog) :
http://kusinerausa.babettesblog.com
Thanks :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

Beth said...

sarap ng santol

Utah Mommy said...

Oh my! You make me drool of the santol you displayed here lol! I love this fruit! i miss it too

Meh said...

panghatag sa imong santol dae lau! laag ko ha wala koy lingaw sa akong payag ba wala sad ko ganahi ug post oi chat rako segi chika...

azillah said...

kalami aning santol..nangaslom man sab ko dinhi hehehe