Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Weird White Man

I encounter rude man yesterday while walking go back home after my work,Im alone walking in the side street while the left lane stop light and lots of cars waiting their turn,But one of white man open his window and shouted with me telling that he like me,Oh my His rude to do that why He shouting infront of lots people and waving to me How rude He is?what I do I give him bad face and its good that the light was green too,funny and weird Do you experience that guys?He think If he act like that way Il be like him? poor man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

May crush sa iyo ata. LOL guwapo ba? hahaha joke! :)
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

azillah said...

nabighani sa beauty mo Lau iba kase beauty nang pinay...nagpapansin cguro hehehe

tx sweetie said...

whoaaaaaaaaaaa naglaway kos imong santol intawn babay.grrr kalami hohoho nahan kos liso labi natos bangkok nga santol kay tam is au..biya nalang ko diri oi kalami ba ni

Beth said...

he he he Laura, may crash talaga sya sayo. :)