Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

All About Me

Thanks pretty Bing for tagging me this...


Let's start...

1.What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?- I dont use celphone here.
2.What is wrong with you right now?- I have fungus waaaaa dunno where I get it hope it will be gone soon,felt uncomfortable with it.
3.Do you ever miss your first love?- Nahhhhhhhhhh
4.When did you last cry?- Last night when I watched news
5.What do you hate?- Nope
6.What do you want in your life right now?- cant ask for more hoping baby soon.
7.Are you happy?- Yes very much happy
8.What are you listening to?- sounds of tv my hubby playing play station
9.What do you smell like?- hmmmm smell of our soap
10.What time do you go to bed?-9 to 10pm
11.Who was the last person in your bed besides you?-my hubby always beside me
12.What do you wear to bed?- pajama
13.Do you tend to make relationships complicated?- nahhh
14.What did you do yesterday?-working
15.What was the last movie you went to?-cant remember
16.Is your shirt new?- I wear hubby shirt
17.Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?- No
18.Are you scared of bugs?- No,pinipitik ko nga eh,
19.How was your day today?- good its saturday here so no work hubby and me going to dotor then we bought 3 movies and 2 games
20.What do you think of Eminem?- smart
21.Do you read?- yes of course
22.Do you sleep with a teddy bear?-yes I love it I had lots of teddy bears back home but here I not sleep coz I sleep with arms of hubby.
23.Do you like anyone right now?- yes hubby
25.Are you bored?- Nope
26.What are you excited about?-earn more bucks hehehe
27.Who was last person to cook for you?- my hubby were only 2 here far fro fam.
28.Who was your last text message from?-No cp
29.Who was the last person to make you cry?- my sis felt sad for what she felt.
30.Name someone whose name starts with the letter P?- Piokoy
31.Do you care what others think about you?- Nope
32.Have you ever been in love?- Yes
33.Do you trust people easily?- Sometimes
34.Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?- Im already married
35.Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?- Yes always
36.What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?- get preggy
37.Who was the last person to call you?-Hubby morning from work coz he overtime 3 hrs
38.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?- hmmm maybe but its depends to my hubby
39.What happened at 10:00 am today?- blood test and urine test

share this to Liz,Joy,Mel,Jen,Norms,Sweetiepie,Flor,beth,bernadette,Jhona and Nor

0 Comments: