Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

20 Question

Thanks bru for this meme...

Here are the rules:
Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. At what age do/did you wish to marry? I not wish just came at my age of 33

2. What color do you like most? Its depends in clothes I want light colors but in surroundings I love rainbow colors at baby stuff I love bright colors.

3. Have you ever shoplifted? nahhh Never happened in my life

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Vatican

5. Which part of you that you hate the most? I love myself so nope nothing to complain before I dont like my height but I love it now coz no one can guess my ages hehehe they think Im only 20's wherever I go hahaha.

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Church pray to God and hangout to friends.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? having a good time in family then giving houses to family that cant afford to have it especially in my grown place.

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)? bonding with fam and friends

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:shes the whole package for me shes a perfect friend.

11. How do you cope with boredom? I not bored person

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Nope

13. Which type of person do you hate the most? pretenders

14. What is your ambition?To be rich and spread it hehehe joke

15. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?To have a baby

16. How did you celebrate new year?with my hubby my first time to celebrate new yr in canada.

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution? losing weight coz since I came here I gain lots of pounds my legs getting bigger.

18. What do you look forward to in 2008? To getting preggy

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?Dont give up on us baby

20. My question:what loves means for you?unconditional


want to share it to liz,sweetiepie.loannah,beth,flor,grace,brigs and elaine

0 Comments: