Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lobster



Hmmmm yum yum,wanna eat some? hehehe its my supper last night hubby bought 2 lobster and 1 crab for worth of 86$ oh my so expensive but anyway its done Im eating this now hehehe.

When I got home from work its what I saw hubby suprises me,we had argue last sunday night for the reasons that I dis obey him,He send me to mall to go shopping for my clothes because Im getting bigger and my other clothes not fit with me but what I bought is only 3 shirts He said that I dis obey him but yes I admit it but I not shop coz too expensive and I dont like the clothes so far in guildford mall beside my others clothes still fit with me and I like those my clothes comes from phils whats Iam thinking is to lose some weight that I noticed it will be getting more and more,I want to rid a fats in my tiny body,So we had argue for this to tell the story short we had fight coz He likes that I not dis obey him but sometimes Iam a hard headed I dis obey him but but but hehehe for goods only I love my hubby so much.

Monday we go to work but I thought its done coz we not slept until we not say sorry its not good to couples to keep arguing right?So its good if we say sorry before we go to bed,but monday night hubby bought this lobster He say He make expensive make up he say not good if we argue coz make up is expensive.well anyway I enjoying biting those thongs of this lobster hahaha and mind you Im only the one who eat this 3 so greedy of me thats why fats comes hehehe....

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy. wish i can eat those...i cant find it here in spain. d2 maliit lang at super expensive pa

mightydacz said...

hhhhhhmmmmm yummmy!!!!

Lou said...

im droolin here LOL

Anonymous said...

Ang sweet naman ng husband mo! :)
Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

JonaBQ said...

wow! looks really delicious! and pain on the back of the neck....hehe!
thanks for visiting my blog.

Sweetiepie said...

Whew! kalami jud ani imo pagkaon dri may friend oi, maglaway man pod ta ani

Bill said...

wow the lobster looks good. i wish i had some. hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

wow nyum-nyum :D

Anonymous said...

yummy! sarap naman nyan sis. :-)