Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

4 Things About Me

Thanks to pretty Nor for tag me this: feeling special tuloy ako hehehe...



4 Jobs in my life
Production worker
Electronics
Assembler
Wifey

4 Shows I’d DVR(Tivo)
Law and order
Discovery Cnnel
nice movies
movies

4 Places I’ve Been
Bicol
Cebu
Manila
Vancouver

4 Favorite Foods
chicken
Filipino Food
Salad
Chinese Food

I'd like to share this tag to Grace and Ronald

1 Comment:

Keith said...

I think lobster is delightful. If getting into arguments will get me food like that, I am in. The pictures,m the blog post, so honest, and very entertaining.