Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

My Day Time

Thanks to pretty ladies who give me this tag sorry for the delayed post Thanks Babette,Grace and Sweetiepie Rose

What time do you usually wake up?- 4:50am when alarmed start to beep beep coz hubby going to work at 5:20am I prepare his things then I let him go but He want me to back to bed so He set my alarmed at 8:00 my work time is 10 to 6pm sometimes I not back to bed I open my lappy to do online stuff if Im not lazy or watching tv.

What’s the first thing you do?-turn off alarmed and pee


Breakfast?- I ate breakfast arround 7:30 mostly coffee and crakers sometimes left overs


Do you go to work/school?-Work


Do you like it?- I do coz I always excited in my paycheck hehehe

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?-Do the chores, blogging and chat and of course sleep or watching tv.


When’s lunch and what you eatin’?- Its depend



What time do you get home from work/school?- 6:15 sometimes early its depends


What do you do?-Assembler


Dinner: When and what?- hmmmm when I got home from work sometimes hubby prepare food sometimes we order sometimes I cooked so no exact time but mostly 7pm to 7:30

What do you do to unwind?-watching movies


What’s your favorite part of the day?- nightime I want to sleep hehehe


Who’s your favorite person to interact with?- My hubby of course


Who’s bedtime with?- Who else? of course my hubby

0 Comments: