Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lazy Me

I dont know what I felt for fast few days Im such a lazy girl here doing nothing since friday hubby always ordering food till now So I dont cooked Hubby spoiling me always if it comes to food And since I dont cooked I have time to open my lappy but sometimes I felt lazy to doing it or even I open it and open my blog I dont post any of here Iam so lazy coz my mind is zero balance hahaha joking...but true that Iam lazy I blog hop to few blog sites but lazy to leave msg too I have fun to read all their entries too but mostly I forget to leave msgs,So sorry guys for neglecting this blog for few days dont worry its back to normal again You can see me in your houses dancing hop hop there again I know some of you misses me hahaha....

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura, ako rin minsan ganyan. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Just Another Blog...

mightydacz said...

hahaha yeah right my dearest friend,i felt the same sometimes for i dont know the reason why...anyhow just keep on breathing and dreaming....

Keith said...

I have a friend teaching me bahasa (language)indonesia, and already whaty I remember of the Bisaya language is slipping away. I linked here from Babette's blog, and enjojyed reading your posts. Keep writing. Salamat kaayo.