Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Waaaaa Kapoy

Monday was always a tiring day for me coz I work always till 6pm and I need to be fast so I can get alots of bucks coz Im working in piece work but after exhausting day when admin or our boss count what we make I always did top now hehehe or second before I make only 10 bucks per hr and Im happy for that but now Im much more happy even how Im exhausted today I make 14 bucks an hr its like 5,000 peso in 1 day wow cant believe it,Its my whole month salary in manila hoping I maintaining my moves hehehe or hoping Il become more faster but I doubt for that.

Its good only when Iam exhausted hubby always there when I reach home He ready my bath tub So I can relax there and sometimes He bring me food in bath tub hehehe His sweet after that He give me massage mostly to my tiny sore legs and shoulder hehehe

So only this guys my eyes and my body want to go bed now,want to lay down in our soft bed and park my legs in smooth pillow hehehe coz need to charge my body to for work tomorrow So goodnight for now,promise Il visit your cutie home when I wake up early tomorrow ok nite nite guys see yahhh..

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you laura. you have work and earning at the same time may hubby pa nga nagmahal. OHHH diba???

Norm said...

you're so charming girl lau! so energetic, nice to hear that you earned that big amount daily 5t in one day, wow glad to hear it I'm so happy for you galing mo sis, good luck sayo...

tx sweetie said...

wow u r making lotta bucks na diay diha karon? nice oi pero kefoy pud au work?

passing by lang to say hello.tuay cute babies sa ako balay nahan ka tan ato ky adorable man cila.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Laura, isa ka pala sa pinakamabilis dyan. Hinay ka lang sa pagwork at baka masobrahan ka naman ng pagod. :)

Definitely Maybe!
Not Another Blog...