Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kimmy


The pics I stole



This pretty woman is our family friend,Shes the bestfriend of my hubby I know her longer through my hubby So she will become my friend too we always chatting online since then I was in phils,Last christmas 2006 I make a present for her that she will be like it So I stole her pics since I want be her to surprised I not asking pics from her,although I know somewhere in Robinson Galleria can scan pics to become pattern and yes after a month of waiting I get the pattern so I can start doing this crosstisching and wow when I rcvd the pattern its 10 pcs of papers so tiring to see hehehe think I cant make this things but after 3 months I did it and I am so happy for the result...... heres the pictures of crosstisching after hubby framed it coz it will be framed here in canada,And yes kimmy like it they cant believe that I can make this....




My finishing touch

7 Comments:

gone said...

that most be very tiring doing it...thumb up to you...nice job...really looks greet...

tx sweetie said...

wow this is sooooooooo cool.u r such a nice friend for doing this for kimmy! lucky woman! nice job.

Norm said...

your friend is beautiful lau! thanks for the visit and happy weekend..

Merydith said...

Hi Laura I love cross stitching too. I did Ryan and I's picture before too but I prefer flowers and precious moments. Anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog and I will add you right now. TC!

Anonymous said...

galing ah :)

Jeanny
Startin A' New Life
Startin A' New Life Too

coolingstar9 said...

She looks cool, hope you and her the friendship can be strengthened further, have a nice day.

rojoy said...

wow that's nice of you, but question how much it cost you to make the pattern. I am thinking to do one for my family picture.