Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Desminoria

Hey Guys did you suffered or sufferrings a desminoria? Coz for me big yesssss and sometimes I pissed off with it hehehe... since before when I started to had periods yes I always suffered and still sufferring with it that sometimes Im hoping periods not comes coz felt weak and irritated with it hehehe plus I cant go to work

And today since period comes here we go again lots of pains that I dunno where it comes before much more worsen coz I felt dizziness and always thrown out the food that I intake in my first day,Some of my cousins like this mana mana maybe hehehe ...I felt sick everytime I had periods and I cant tolerate with it especially if periods comes in the early morning coz maybe I get it coz I always shower at 5am and even I had periods I always take a bath before and after work and since no hot bath in us I use the water from the faucet but later on I can handle this pain I can tolerate it now nasanay narin ako,So I hope you guys not sufferings this coz maybe you will be pissed off to be girly hehehe joke....Ok I go to bed now goodnight and sweetdreams to us.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone with dysmenorhea..(dunno the spelling is) hehehhe!!! I was suffering with it too..Its bad..

Sweetiepie said...

friend asa naman ang tag board nmo? nawala man dri nalang ko leave msg k wla man tag board. have a great day and see you around!

azillah said...

hi Laura, agoy, ang sakit iyan....relax a lang! dy'an hehehe

tx sweetie said...

whoaaa kalbaryo ba ana paminawn oi.swerti lang ko kay ug mag dugo mura lang normal days ay hehehe...as in mura lang ug wala jud!

au au diha day Lau

Norm said...

uminom ka ng mefenamic acid o kaya advil pang pain reliever...