Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Featured Friends

It's your time to shine! My blog was featured as one of the top 5 picks of the week by Flor and I will do the same for 5 other friends. When you feature your friends’ blogs, you will help increase (hopefully) their page rank and yours. You can read more on this here and here. So keep the ball rolling, make your own 5 featured friends. To return the favor, make sure you include the name of the person who recommended you. Example:

1. Sweetiepie is one of our featured friends.

2. So when Sweetiepie will make her featured friends for the week, she has to include my name and she will pick 4 or 5 more from her own list of friends.

3. She will inform ALL her featured friends to keep the ball rolling.

If you use Blogger, you can add your featured friends using the new page element ‘Link List’.

My Featured Friends Blogs are: Rose ,Liz,Joy,Allen,Ate Liz

Friends, keep it going!

4 Comments:

Liz said...

hi laura! thanks for featuring me and thanks for thinking of me again ;) i've already done this, but i'll see if i can do this again on mommy's little corner.

take care.

rojoy said...

thanks Laura for the tag happy Easter

Anonymous said...

thanks Laura happy easter too,i will tom. okies oxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Thanks...blogwalking here...

Hi mura lang $10 each hehee may 3 ako na domain -mura lang kaya mo yan hehhehe yah sa wakas na approved din pero ala offer...hehehe