Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

St Bernadette



This church is the part of my sundays its close in our home so I only walked to get there but today I not go to church coz of time changes I woke up late my hubby ask me if I go to church but i told him that maybe Im late and yes it is So we back sleep again and we wake up 11:00, I go to this church 30 mins earlier coz I joined in rosary that we did before mass started,this pics taken last last sunday when I brought my camera as you can see only few people inside coz Im so early but later that when masses start lots of people comes and dont like to disturb others to take only pics lots of filipinos attend in masses too but dunno them yet we only smiling sign of hi and hellos,Im happy everytime I go to church coz I felt Im clean hehehe what Im mean its like Im heaven pure white I cant express myself how happy Iam everytime I attended masses and want to sing the praises songs coz I know all the lyrics for all you know Im choir in binondo before when I was in manila dunno I dont have nice voice but I want to sing to God coz its its say singing prases is times 2 of prayers masses is the highest of workship and if you sing a song in mass you make 2 times of praising God....

4 Comments:

Babette said...

Hello Laura, kamusta na? Saan ka dyan sa Canada? Marami ngang mga Filipino dyan, may mga nakilala ka na ba?

jan celiz-magtoto said...

ganda naman ng interior ng church. it looks minimalist pero it doesn't fail to create the air of spirituality.

Anonymous said...

haizzz buti pa u jan ako d2 minsan lang hehehhee doens't matter Love ko naman si God hehehe ingat dapat always talaga tayo punta s church kc asawa ko baptist kaya i always go with him n rin...hanap ako filipino baptist d2 hahhahaa

Norm said...

hello lau,
you know what ma imagine ko talaga ang house ninyo na super swerte mo talaga kasi malapit sa grocery store, sa work mo then pati pala sa church malapit din, wow! nice naman lau blessings from God talaga lahat yan mabait ka kasi kaya mahal ni Lord.....