Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

It Pissing Me

Waaaaaa....everytime I open site theres always pops up in my screen dunno its first time happened I not did any in my lappy beside I scan the viruses I can get but today think whole day while sitting here theres something always pop up even I close it but later pop up again and it pissing me off. But Im relaxing here coz dun want to bother my hubby coz before he dont like me to open any websites coz He said I can get viruses from them but of course I want alots of friends So I hope its not from any other site but I think not coz I read 1 comments that she encounter like this too only today So I hope it will be gone soon otherwise Il be getting pissed off always hehehe that I dont like coz dont like to be more ugly hahaha joke....ok guys hope you not encounter like what I encounter now...have a merry night to all of you

4 Comments:

Allen's Darling said...

Hi as in napakadali lang niyan turuan kita add mo link...sa pinaka-last na number ganyan talaga yan ako nga din sa simula eh..YUNG ADD YOUR LINK ba yun..yan add mo number mo jan edit mo yan lahat e-copy paste mo ulit sa paged ko--- choose ka number na type mo---if di mo pa alam maglagay ng link..ganito na lang ha turuan kita..

-----------------------------------
first nakita mo yung new post-click mo- din ilagay mo yung tag- na kinuha mo sa paged ko hanggang -end ika no.14 ka na dun mo ilagay ang link mo...like example again-14.)0309 - yan siya e-hightlight mo yan "nakikita mo yung sa itaas sa "May FONT "tT" "B" "i" T-color _NEXT the color green -click-on that same time -click the number 0309-highlight right click-high light it din hold the curser click the green button after the color-its hyperlink - then type ur URL? i hope makatulong me hehhehee din pass it whoever na anjan sa Blogroll mo...okie dokie..submit my paged ur Lucky nUMber...huwag ka munang sumuko hehehe

beyond said...

Hi Laura! U can try PANDA antivirus. It is pretty good.

Anonymous said...

your welcome dear hehehe ako din may pop-up na rin hehee nawala pa connection nmin lastnight huhuhu 1 day w/out my blogs means so sad for me....hehehe have a nice day.

Babette said...

Laura, wala akong nakitang pop-ups dito sa site mo. I tried loading it again, walang lumabas. Baka nga nasa computer mo yan. Punta ka sa www.download.com, get the free program Ad-Aware and Spybot. These will scan your computer for unwanted programs which can cause pop-ups.