Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ballon Fashion Show

I received this email a week ago from a friend and its makes my eyes wide how I amazed in this pics I thought ballon is only for little kids but these picture taken at a "Balloon Fashion Show" in China illustrate how far it has come as an art form. Some are amazingly imaginative and detailed,And what you think guys?Do you have any imagination to create like this?



















2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

love the balloons fashion show. Musta na girl?

Perkymom said...

wow ganda ni2 frend ahhh.. nice and cool... by the way thanks for grabbing my tag, kunin ko na yang pic mo at ng ma post ko sa entry ko hehehe. mwuahhhh thanks sa lahat ng tag mo sakin..