Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Little Chef


I love to cook,I love to bake coz I love to eat nyahahaha...I make this banana bread today its lots for two right? hehehe coz hubby bring few of banana bread to his friend at work and to his boss too ipagmayabang daw ba naman ang wife niya hehehe His so proud for me,So If I make banana bread I make sure its lots coz I give also to my friend at work,Hubby called me little chef or ratatouie sometimes hehehe ihambing ba daw sa daga but in fairness I like that movie may talent hahaha...So guys you wanna some?

1 Comment:

azillah said...

hhhmmm.i smell ur banana bread friend..can i have some para partner sa kapeh hehehe