Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Most Outstanding blogger Award



Since I start my blog I become busier. Evertime that I arrived from work I go straight from the computer and check my friend’s Blogs. Every time that I am on my friend’s pages I always learn many things. I read some blogs that the title real estate blogs it was very helpful to me since were planning to buy a new house. If your searching for something and you can’t find the answer I suggest you to check blogging sites website.

I got this outstanding Blogger Award hehehe dunno...But well thanks SWEETIEPIE you really sweet to give me this award and Sorry if I post it late I always forgot. Im getting older na kc hehhe Anyway want you guys to check this news. Happy Blogging.

0 Comments: