Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Home Situation & Manufactured Homes




I had been searching online which home is the best for us if it’s modular homes or some kind of other style. As you know there are many manufactured homes that have good quality and quantity with matching cheap price. I guess we need to check mobile homes too so that we can compare the price and we can decide which home is the best for us.

These are the situation in our house once were done my hubby busy to play his games he played in our room while Im busy to do blogging or talking to my friends online, were both so busy hahaha good thing that I have laptop and hubby have pc too so were not fighting in computers hehehe but even were so busy in our hobbies of course we have time for loving loving we make sure we have time for each other.

0 Comments: