Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Awards from mel




Since im new to blogging i really dunno how to grab the award igno kc hehehe ignorante ang lola nyu.....but seems im always peeking the other site i have an idea that you need to grab it then pass it to someone you like and its pretty cool everytime you can get an tag or award whatever call for it coz you feel very special for them........but its all what i know dunno how to take it and post it but my friend MEl had long patience to teaching me even shes so busy with her lil princess she always there to give her helping hand infact she editing my site thanks mel for everything your still same as ever your the best.....
As of now I dunno who i can pass it coz i dont have friends in blogging yet......wanna say thank you only to my friend mel

0 Comments: