Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Technology Wise

I got a chance to once again talked with my sisters in Cavite and at the same time had a fun time with them. I'm glad that their web cam has better resolution that I clearly seen them. I was also able to have a audio conversation with them that somehow add with the fun because we can talk real time and see each other that as if we were just in one room. Technology really helps in times like this and I am really thankful that I was able to learn using this stuff.

Speaking of technology, there are really lots of things you can do about it. Internet for example, I been using this to connect with my friends and family and do my blog and of course earn a little from it. And oh, I almost forgot, internet also helped me find the man of my dreams... my hubby. Gosh, what if internet has not been invented? Does it mean that I'll remain single forever? Waaahhh, I don't want to think about it instead I am thankful that I have it today. Technology also created cool gadgets like cellphone, iPod, TV, radio and a lot more.

Hmmm, what else you think about technology? Maybe you can add more here.

2 Comments:

ibraheem said...

Hi friends... i liked the topic it's so nice because every body knows wipro is a famous soft ware company and working in that is dream come true thanks to the blog owner for wonderful information .any body want for more info about online jobs visit :www.onlineuniversalwork.com

Anonymous said...

Hey !!!Genuinely it's really possible to earn money online; I really felt that this website is quite impressive and a great idea to earn hundred's of Dollars daily.
www.earnglobalmoney.info