Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter Time will be over soon....

Snow are glisten and slowly melting. The wind blows sooo cold that it almost wreck my body everytime I'm outside the street. I enjoyed the time playing with the snow but how much I enjoyed having it I often times need the heat. It's my second year here but my body seems to still adjust with the cold climate. Why, not? I live in a tropical country for sooo long that I missed having the usual summer heat.

Summer here is too short and we all been waiting for it to come. I missed the flowers to bloom and enjoyed the day with the blissful heat we receive from the sun. Oh, I'm wondering how will be our summer this year will look like but I know it will definitely be happy just like the last year.

0 Comments: