Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Headache Tuesday!

I got a not so nice day yesterday as I suffered from severe headache. I don’t why but I guess it’s because of pressure that I’m facing now and because of my headache I need to stay inside our clinic and take a rest for two hours. It was a relieved thou because I was able to sleep for two hours that somehow gave me a relaxing feeling and subsided the pain in my head. It was not a good feeling and somehow affected my performance at work and I hate it. I was not able to do my task that day so I have to do it now. Anyway, I can’t do about it now but to be very cautious the next time.

0 Comments: