Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Contiguous Smiles

I was so touched when a friend of my told me that my smiles make her happy. She told that my smiles makes the dark room seems brighter. I don't know whether to laugh or not but I'm just so glad that I was able to make a difference in friend's life every single day. It was an awesome feelings to know that you affect people.

I don't know what's in my smile but I'm sure that I can make people happy by just sending my precious smiles. And because of that, I promised myself to always wear my smiles everywhere I go and in every cicumstances. You too can make a difference. Give your warm smiles not only to your friend but to others as well. Keep on smiling folks!

0 Comments: