Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Blog Roll Updated

My Husband has finally went through the blog roll and removed all dead links and sites that did not have my site on it (or he couldn't find it easily). He also removed sites that were on my list more than once under differnet names tsk tsk. The Blog Roll is now in Alphabetical order so it is much more organized and easier to find your site now. Thanks Hubby for doing this for me!

4 Comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Aba Laura...magkano ang bayad kay Hubby? Ma hire nga...hahaha. Ka swerte mo naman at may taga linis ka ng blogroll mo..ako wala.

Hehe...

Musta ang buhaybuhay...

Juliana

imelda said...

nice of him, it was a tedious job.

Anonymous said...

Hello Webmaster,

I am H. and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

H.
k5sino@bigstring.com

Beth said...

hi Laura, Libre ba yon ? he he he.. Anyway, pwede update mo yong URL sa blog ko, http://www.bestlovingfilipina.com

Salamat ha.. take care