Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

We bought direct from EyeBuyDirect.

My best friend was over today and while she was visiting her glasses broke. She told me of a website called EyeBuyDirect.com that she heard about from her mom, so we went online to check it out.It was a great site with lots of options and even a virtual "try-on" that we thought was really cool.There is so many types to choose from like and and that is only 2 of the many they have on there site. It was convenient and easy to place the order and my friend is really looking forward to when her delivery arrives.



0 Comments: