Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

Since it aired on TV I am watching this reality tv show although hubby does not like it. Everytime he see's it on TV he gets me go to bedroom so I can watch it there. I admire those young boys and girls how they dance like a professional dancer. All of them are very good dancers but I am a littel sad because today was the finale episode and the winner is Joshua. Joshua deserves the title to be winner because everytime he perfoms on the stage he is truly the best dancer, although the others are good too, I know even though they did not win this battle I'm sure they are one step closer to becoming a successful dancer in the future.

3 Comments:

nahj12 said...

hehe.. so pinapapasok ka sa kwarto para manood.. lolz.. :).. anyway.. thanks sa pagdaan sis.. and thanks for the comment.. o diba.. atleast.. feeling nakapasyal na din. ako kasi.. madalang pumunta ng manila.. kaya sulitin ang gala.. hehehe

Gorgeous MUM said...

Tagged you!

6 Layers Of Me

Filipina said...

We are the same..I do love to watch young performer...