Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged

Thanks pretty Maybel for this tag.


#1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
--> Maybe I kill myself hahaha joke, of course I would be sad.

#2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
--> A life thats full of happiness and everything is perfect.

#3. If you could be at one place right now, where would it be?
--> Hmmm, paradise. I want to be there with my hubby.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead for you?
-->I am positive that everything will be great.

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
--> My hubby is perfect, I not ask for more

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?-
-->Same I think

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
--> No need to wait, I found my husband and love him very much.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
--> I secretly and publicly like Thomas and he is attached to me :) .

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
--> No

#10. What do you want most in life?
--> I love everything

#11. Is being tagged fun?
--> yes it is

#12. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
--> Successful in everything

13. Who is the current most important person to you?
--> My hubby

#14. What type of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
--> A nice person even we not yet meet I know shes nice not only for me but for everybody and I am happy that I meet her here.thanks blogphere.

#15. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
-->hehehe of course married i dont like to be alone but i dont want to be so poor too but i think it not wont happens as long the couples both work and plans their lives.

#16. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
--> Thomas.

#17. What are one of those things which you would prefer not to do?
--> I dont know

#18. What kind of person do you think you are?
--> hmmm I am not so bad nor so good think you rather ask to the person who know me more than a year.

#19. What do you define as a bad day?
--> If lots of problems

#20. If you have to choose between love and friendship, what would it be?
-->both

1 Comment:

Maybel Mateo said...

was reading your entry... katuwa naman!