Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Exterior Shutters

Our friend has almost completed building his dream home. Thomas and I stopped by his new home this evening to look at the work being done and, and to see it almost completed was amazing. Thomas was helping our friend install vinyl shutters on his house and they truly looked amazing. I asked where he ordered them from so we could order some shutters for our home and he told me he ordered from LarsonShutter.com. He said he ordered his shutters online and the shipping was even FREE! I asked if they had wood because we prefer that over the vinyl and he said they offer shutters in premium quality wood, vinyl and composite. We checked out there website when we got home and we are really impressed with it. We will browse the site again tomorrow and pick exactly what we want for our home, YAY can't wait !

0 Comments: