Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mixed up Questions

I grab this tag from Mummy Sheng Hope she not mind to take this without shes knowing hehehe....

PLAYERS: CHIKAI, Fun.Fierce.Fab, Me,Myself+2 Kidd Designs, Ozzy's Mom, Cel, Jhelea , Live it Up..., LauriLiaw..., My Precious Niche, Ed's Mommy Life, Just Me...Eds, Sheng's Simple Thoughts, My Big Dreams,YOU


1. Are you pregnant?
++++++ I Wish

2. When do you want to get married?
++++++ Already married!

3. Do you curse a lot?
++++++ No

4. What are your favorite books?
++++++ Somes interesting

5. Do wish you were with someone right now?
++++++ yes

6. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message?
++++++ Nothing

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
++++++ Im married

8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
++++++ Yes

9. Do you wish someone would call you?
++++++ Nope

10. What is bugging you right now?
++++++ Nothing

11. What's something you wish you could understand better?
++++++ English I admit Im not good here.

12. If someone doesn't like you, its usually because...?
++++++ dunno

13. Do you have a wild side?
++++++ Maybe

14. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours?
++++++ Yes my hubby

15. Have you lost friends in the past year?
++++++ Nope

16. What were you doing at midnight last night?
++++++ After blogging and checking opps me and hubby went to bed.


Anyone can grab this

0 Comments: