Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Found a Great Website Clicksmart.com

My husband and I have been doing a fair bit of travelling in the United States and have been thinking of moving to San Antonio Texas. While doing my research of properties and real estate agents i stumbled upon a site where i can search for my own san antonio realtor . I have found this site to be a very good source for finding a realtor to help me find a home and I have already contacted a few san antonio realtors to discuss the market there. I have been out to that area many times already with my husband and we noticed alot of very nice Landscaping in Raleigh . We have had a few meetins with different realtors and think we have finally found the right one. If we had not found that website I think we would still be looking for a realtor instead of finally looking at homes and we are very grateful we found such a useful resource.

0 Comments: