Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

A little about me

My roommate (Husband)and I having good time.

Never in my life have I: Have never driven a car but my husband says I will be soon hehe

High school was: So enjoyable

When I’m nervous: I feel uncomfortable sweating and chilling

My hair: is long

When I was 5: I was learning to wash the dishes and learning to do laundry.

When I turn my head left: I can see our tv

I should be: Studying for my learners license.

By this time next year: We pray we are holding our baby.

My favorite aunt is: all my aunts they are all nice to me.

I have a hard time understanding: mathematics

You know I like you if: You are nice to me.

If you visit my home town: You will enjoy many beaches.

If you spend the night at my house: you wont regrets because I feed you lots with yummy foods hehehe.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: bear Im curious what its looks like in real


I shouldn’t have been: Not studying hehe

Last night I: watched movie and cuddled with my husband.


A better name for me would be: My husband says a better name for me is Makulit, hehe.

I’ve been told I look like: like my mom


If I could have any car, it would be: SUV and wishing to know how to drive

0 Comments: