Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog Roll / Friends List Update

I will be going through my Blog Roll (Friends List) and checking to make sure my site is on everyones blogroll and adding New sites to my list as well. I noticed I have some people on my list that do not have me on theres and I also have some sites that are no longer available so I need to get things up to date.I have been busy with work and hopefully getting a second job so I doubt I will be able to post every day but I will do my best.

2 Comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hey.....

Ang tagal ko nawala. Hopefully my internet will cooperate today.

Musta na? Did you get the other job? I hope so...

Juliana

nahj12 said...

hahaha.. hala. .naglilinis ba? teka.. pansin ko lang.. la ka pa sa list ko.. di pa pala tayo nag exchange link.. hahha.. anyway.. add na kita.. :)