Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Monday, August 4, 2008

12 Meme

Thanks to my dearest friend Brigie bing for this meme


Twelve words meme: this meme is different because it is up to the player to write his/her own words and give his/her own interpretations of these words. Present 12 words that mean something and explain why:


1) GOD - My savior, My life
2) DAUGTHER - Wish to have one
3) HUSBAND - My life, my everything, My love of my life
4) FAMILY - My Life as well
5) FRIENDS - Like famiy to me
6) SHOPPING - I love to do it hehehe
7) BLOGGING - My hobby
8) MUSIC - I love it
9) PHOTOGRAPHY - My remembrance of all
10) BLESSINGS - Everything is blessing for me
11) GRATEFUL - as always for what I have...
12) SIMPLE - Me


This is another one of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow! Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!

BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life, Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Maiylah’s Snippets, TeacherJulie, GreenBucks1, GreenBucks2, Homeschooling Blog, Lucky Charms, TekKonsult, Marikit, Strawberrygurl, Busy Mom, My Stories, Punto De Vista, Shopaholic ties the knot, A Reality Bite, My World, When Mom Speaks, kathycot, buhaymisis, kathycotcooks, My Precious Niche, Just Me.. Eds, Eds Mommy Life, My Journey, Celebrate Life, Deeply in Love, Lynn's Chic Spot, Sheng's Simple Thoughts, Reveiling Oneself, Briggs Time!,My Big Dreams


Would like to share this meme to MEL,GRACE,BETH,LIZ,MAYBEL,CEL,SWEETIEPIE, grab it guys

0 Comments: