Its all about my dreams and a place for my husband and I to post for the internet community and our family and friends about a wide variety of topics whether it be hobbies,current events or our everyday lives.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Power Failure

Around 6:00 a.m. our power shut off and it took about three hours to come back on. I was very bored because it was my day off and with no power i could not cook, watch tv or work on blog. I was wondering why i could not work on Blog because my laptop runs on battery but my husband told me that the modem runs on power too. Oh well, I hope no more power failures.

5 Comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Laura...

Kakainis pag walang power no? Masyadong dependent tayo sa electricity.

Buti na lang 3 hrs lang. Di tulad sa atin na minsan 24 hrs or more ang brown out.

Hopping here...have a great weekend!

Juliana

Michelle2 said...

hi laura, musta na. busy ka na yata sa work kasi di mo na ako binisita. hehe

Gorgeous MUM said...

have a joyful week ahead!

musta ka na?

PinayWAHM said...

Hi Laura....

San ka na girl? Nawawala ka ata? I hope all's well with you.

Juliana

Anonymous said...

hi laura..

hihii..me im happy pg walang power!!
it means i can rest & have reasons to my boss n di matapos ang papers..
hihi..have a great day..

badz